Caching Name: RyanHouse
Real Name: Ryan House
1. How did you become involved in geocaching?
I was told about geocaching in 08′ or 09′ but it wasn’t until 2011 that I actually went out and found a few. Once it all started though, it became an addiction!
2. How did you choose your caching name?
My caching name is the name I use all over the internet, my first and middle names.
3. What type of cache do you prefer seeking – traditional, multi, and puzzle, virtual?
My favorite cafe cache type are EarthCaches. I’m always interested in taking EC roadtrips!
4. Which caches were the most challenging, either physically/mentally?
Puzzle caches are the most challenging. I don’t usually have the patience to figure out the tough ones.
5. What are your current geocaching goals?
I still need to cache in 10 more states and I’ve only cached in 3 Canadian provinces/territories..so I need to travel some more!
6. Where have you always wanted to go caching but haven’t?
I have been kicking around the idea of caching throughout Scandinavia and going into Germany..the game is very big over there.
7. What is your most memorable caching experience?
My most memorable caching experience was visiting my grandparents in Florida, attending my first GeoWoodstock right down the road, and night caching around the area after events.
8. What do you like about geocaching?
I love that caching brings me to interesting places off the tourist maps. It’s always great when you find a cache in a place that the local muggles
9. Do you have some favorite caches in the area?
Some of my favorite local caches are along the Mason Dixon trail, the creative c1nn4m0n LPCs, and most of the paddle caches along the creeks and rivers here in Delaware.
10. Do you have any other hobbies or interests?
I also like to listen to and play music. I drum and will one day learn to play bass. I read a lot of nonfiction and when I remember to, I write about my travels.