Caching Name: Cody Hollow Farm
Real Name: Stacy Hindt
1. How did you become involved in geocaching? Went caching with a friend in 2007, and took off running from there.
2. How did you choose your caching name? At the time, it was easy, I chose the name of my farm in Fair Hill Maryland.
3. What type of cache do you prefer seeking – traditional, multi, and puzzle, virtual? Virtual, traditional and puzzles with friends. Webcams are great too!
4. Which caches were the most challenging, either physically/mentally? Before or after weight loss surgery? Lol.. on a serious note..both Ape caches. Washington we carried our son our shoulders, he was 4. That was a 6 mile round trip hike! Brazil was a group effort to get there, and I’m proud to boast I am fully inoculated and vaccinated, lol, and then we took the circuitous route to the cache and hiked two mountains and almost 10 miles before dinner.
5. What are your current geocaching goals? Uhm… Iceland, Alaska again, and I’m seriously looking into Sweden. Oldest caches in the States and all the virtuals in Maryland.
6. Where have you always wanted to go caching but haven’t? Ask me after the summer Olympics in 2020, I was asked to go with other photographers and of course I will cache!
7. What is your most memorable caching experience? Wow…ranking highly..Hawaii with the family, Alaska with my son and getting charged at by a 8foot tall baby moose, the Northern Lights in Alaska, BOTH APE CACHES!!!! and three countries in one day! Any LEO encounter, and that epic speeding ticket with Wirtz in Maine and South Dakota! She and I always find hot police officers to pull us over….
8. What do you like about geocaching? The journey where it takes me. The people.
9. Do you have some favorite caches in the area?
Jusefs cache. CAM caches, 14-6, and of course, WV Tim caches!
10. Do you have any other hobbies or interests? I’m a part time professional photographer. I ride horses and love to cook when I can . Cajun is my favorite. My family and their interests, and of course, I LOVE CATS!